Thursday, September 13, 2012

What a difference a year makes!

This morning I received a wonderful email about a blog post that I had made regarding yarns without a label and how to determine the basic information about the yarn. It made me smile. In fact, it made my day. I have been so busy lately on the creative side of things that I have been lax in cataloging my work and experiences and sharing information with others!

So, after a year hiatus, here I am! Though it is not New Years yet, I am going to make an early resolution to be more faithful in updating my blog with my own creative energies as well as information for those who are just beginning their journey into the wonderful world of fiber arts!


This is a very warm double knit scarf that I have been working on for my father for winter. Gorgeous heathered gray superwash merino double stranded is going to make this super warm and luxurious. I can't wait to share it with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Directory