Thursday, December 29, 2011

Gorgeous closeout cashmere silk yarn for sale!

I normally try to avoid posting too many plain ads here for yarn that I have for sale, as I really do want this blog to be more about technique, information, and life overall! That being said, I couldn't pass this one up.

Right now I have some extremely luxurious, stunning cashmere silk blend yarn that is on closeout. What we have left is all that we have. This yarn is amazing. It is like working with a cloud. Super soft and a joy to work with, this yarn would be perfect for any special project!

White Cashmere




This yarn also comes in a rich red color as well.


Red Cashmere
At this price, with free shipping, these yarns will *not* last long. So get yours while you can! Treat yourself to a real luxury yarn in sweater quantity!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page. Salvage merchandise The Closeout Club Inc., your #1 wholesale distributor of overstock, closeout, salvage, customer return, liquidation and surplus products offering huge savings on merchandise at wholesale and below wholesale prices.

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Directory