Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Projects of the Day: Dryer Balls, Pumpkins, and Scarf, Oh My!

Here are a few things that I have been working on this week!

First we have some lovely wool dryers balls. I have been experimenting with the best way to make these. These are made of wool yarn, but I am working on some made of wool roving as well. I think the roving will ultimately be easier! Aren't they pretty?





I've also been working on a couple of projects that I shared earlier, a scarf for my father and some cute pumpkin appliques. They could also be used as pins or fridgie magnets! I'm going to put faces on some of them too. Spooky!








The last couple of months I have kept an eye out for beautiful wool sweaters heading for the trash bin. You would be surprised what people throw away! Thankfully, I was able to rescue some and reclaim the yarn! I will be offering these lovely reclaimed yarns for sale on my website soon. I am close to launch!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Directory