Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Project of the Day: Rovings and Washcloths!

This last week has been a very busy and exciting week - Autumn is here! The leaves are starting to turn, and temperatures are beginning to drop. Perfect weather to be outside!


Needless to say, we have been spending a lot of time out in this beautiful weather! I also was blessed to be able to visit my brother and niece this week. Sitting and watching our children play together was a very profound moment for both of us. We have truly grown up!

Even with all the fun, I have still managed to dye some rovings for dryer balls and also make some wash cloths while enjoying the great outdoors! Please enjoy the pictures and have a wonderful week!









I also made a doll of my own design for my little niece. She liked it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Directory