Sunday, December 25, 2011

Update!

So I haven't been posting as much as I want to lately. Naughty me! There are a few reasons. One of course is the holidays. On top of a few holiday orders and family gifts to finish up, we have been spending a lot of family time together, which of course comes before internet time! We have had a little bit of snow, so the boys have been having a blast playing around in it.







Beautiful right? I know! So we have been enjoying some quality time outside throwing snowballs and making angels. Plus, like I mentioned in my last post, I am having a bit of a love affair with plarn. It is a bit of work, but what fun! I can't wait to post some of my plarn creations once I finish up with the plarn itself.

Hope that everyone has had a good weekend and a Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Directory